The SJ White Limited Partnership
The Collection of your personal information
This policy applies to all information collected on hotellestjames.com and how we use, share and otherwise process said information.
What is the personal information that we collect about you?
All the personal information that we collect about is for the following reasons:
- To better the service that we offer you
- To ameliorate our website
- Adhere to legal obligations
- Give you added and enhanced information about our products and services
Personal information about you is collected in the following instances:
- Making a reservation or service requests and payments
- Submitting comments or reviews
- Interacting or connecting with us through social media
This personal information includes your name, billing information, email, home or mobile number, communication method and location, cookies, your stay history, and your personal preferences related to your stays.
Non-personal information is collected based on how you use our website; this information is used anonymously for statistical purposes only.
You have the control of your personal data
At Hotel Le St-James, we want you to be in control of how we use your personal data.
This can be done in the following ways:
- You can request a copy of your personal data
- Any changes or connections to your personal data can be communicated to us by you
- You may withdraw consent with respect to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time by emailing us at: email@example.com, or by clicking on ‘Unsubscribe’; this will include sufficient identification provided by you so that we can properly act upon your request
- You may ask us to erase, block, or restrict the processing of your personal data
- You may ask us to send your personal data to a 3rd party.